iTunesification: Day 2
The conversion to the dark side continues. I forgot to bring my own CDs in today, so I did the next best thing, took half of Calvin's!
Today's Conversions:
Radiohead - The Bends (Various Tracks)
Alternative maybe, but punk? Come on iTunes...
The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse (Whole CD)
I could have sworn some other band sang two of the songs on this disc. heh.
Dido - No Angel (Whole CD)
I got introduced to Dido back in college, loved her music since.
Temple of the Dog - Temple of the Dog (Whole CD)
I mostly love the song Hunger Strike, but the rest is alright.
Disturbed - The Sickness (Whole CD)
Sometimes I just need to rock the hell out. This helps ;O)
A Perfect Circle - eMOTIVe (Whole CD)
Some good emotion filled music. And I LOVE their version of "Imagine." Definitely the theme song of the day. R.I.P Mr Lennon.
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step (Whole CD)
One of the early discs, still very Toolish, but good.
Tool - Undertow (Whole CD)
I'd rock out to this CD while doing homework all of the time back in the day. Gotta love it!
3 Doors Down - The Better Life (Whole CD)
Some nice, fun rock.
So that's it for the day.
Library stats: 175 Files, 12.5 hours of music.
Today's Conversions:
Radiohead - The Bends (Various Tracks)
Alternative maybe, but punk? Come on iTunes...
The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse (Whole CD)
I could have sworn some other band sang two of the songs on this disc. heh.
Dido - No Angel (Whole CD)
I got introduced to Dido back in college, loved her music since.
Temple of the Dog - Temple of the Dog (Whole CD)
I mostly love the song Hunger Strike, but the rest is alright.
Disturbed - The Sickness (Whole CD)
Sometimes I just need to rock the hell out. This helps ;O)
A Perfect Circle - eMOTIVe (Whole CD)
Some good emotion filled music. And I LOVE their version of "Imagine." Definitely the theme song of the day. R.I.P Mr Lennon.
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step (Whole CD)
One of the early discs, still very Toolish, but good.
Tool - Undertow (Whole CD)
I'd rock out to this CD while doing homework all of the time back in the day. Gotta love it!
3 Doors Down - The Better Life (Whole CD)
Some nice, fun rock.
So that's it for the day.
Library stats: 175 Files, 12.5 hours of music.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home